Kitchen Remodel Business Processes That Lead to Profit
In this podcast, our special guest, Colin Shaw is going to show you how to build a kitchen remodeling business from the ground up and make more profit than ever before.
For Colin, improving people’s homes is his passion, but it wasn’t always profitable. Over the years, he’s developed some really effective marketing strategies that have helped him grow his kitchen remodeling business into what it is today. After 16 years in the industry, he is going to share them with you so you can do the same thing without all the trial and error that took Shaw Remodeling years to figure out on their own!
Topics discussed on the podcast about how to market a kitchen remodeling business
- Why internet marketing creates trust
- How leveraging Google reviews can increase phone calls for more remodeling projects
- How Shaw Remodeling used digital marketing to grow their kitchen remodeling business
- lots more …
More about this podcast
- Making architectural cabinet refacing decisions
- How to optimize your staffing for home services
- Home remodelers leveraging healthy kitchen design
- How leadership techniques can improve sales
- Growing a kitchen renovation company
- how luxury appliance Dealers can work with kitchen designers and remodelers
- know your numbers for success for an all in one kitchen and bath business
- How to rank on Google maps
- How to set up your website to convert leads
- Choosing the right Google My Business category for home service businesses.
- Cabinet refacing has become more popular among home renovators
- How SEO helps kitchen remodelers expand their business
- How targeting people on their cell phone with Google call ads is becoming a real game changer
- Selling luxury kitchen remodel projects
- How to use profit first in your pricing
Listen to our other kitchen remodelng podcast episodes talking about how leadership can improve sales and other business development.